2 . The last and beloved Prophet
Muhammad (S. A. W.) pitched his camp here, stayed and offered five prayers
on the eve of haj.
1. This mosque is situated
2. On the eve of Haj,
beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) spent whole the night of tenth Zilhija at
this spot, offering prayers. Now masjid "MASHA-REL HARAM" is built here.
1. This mosque is situated in between
first two pillars pillar of satins( jumrat)
in Muna. It is on the left side if you travel
from Muna to Arfat.
2. The last Prophet Muhammad
(S.A.W) sacrificed his animals on tenth of Zilhija.
3. Some people say it masjid- Muna
and some say masjid-Nehar (nehar means to sacrify)
1. In the bottom of a mount in Muna, there is a little mosque which is called
2. It is the spot where ansar of
Madina (then Yasrab) accepted islam over the hands
of Syedna Muhammad (S.A.W).
3. At the end of Haj( it is the event when Haj was not a farz--compulsory),
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was Delivering a massage, inviting people to accept
islam. Six jews met Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W.) and embraced Islam. Those
Jews knew that a Prophet was about to come and he would be the last one.
4. These six new Muslims return to
Madina (then Yasrab) and preached Islam. Next year
on the same spot of "Uqba" some other Yasrab Jews came and accepted Islam
with open heart. Because of this fact, this place is called "Bait-ul-Awwal"(first
acceptance) and "Bait-ul-Sani"(second acceptance)
5. This great incident and success
of Prophet Muhammad sallalla ho allihiwasalam flourished Islam in the heart
of Madina's Ansar (The residents of Madina were called Ansar).
6. Next year seventy Muslim came
from Yasrab and perform Umra. It was the great achievement
of Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W.).
7. This Uqba Mosque is near to "Jamrat" (Three big pillars of Satins).
8. This mosque is also known as masjid-e-bait.
9. Syedna Ayub ansari --who latter
got the honour to become the first host of beloved prophet Muhammad sallalla
ho allihi wasalam when HE sallalla ho allihi wasalam came to madina---was also among those people who had come
here (uqba) to accept islam. Syedna Ayub ansari did not know at that
time that the day would come when he would be the host of beloved prophet
and he would become the important and memorial part of islamic history. Pilgrims
must see this mosque in the light of this spiritual and historic fact.
inside wall of uqba masjid
Inside look of Masjid-e-UBQA
List page previous page